MIKE HUCKABEE WON THE REPUBLICAN CAUCUS IN IOWA!!!
Here are two more videos from Huckabee Supporters.
Breakfast At Huckabee's
Huck!
Please visit www.mikehuckabee.com!!!
(It's 12:48 am and I am waiting to see whether Thompson or McCain gets third place. I would like to see McCain to win third. Romney won "the silver medal" unfortunately.)
[Update: It's 1:28 am and I am still waiting for the final results. I did add a video below though.]
[2nd Update: It's 2:00 am. I am going to sleep. I will see who wins third place in the morning. I did find this interesting blog post that is a prediction of how the republican primaries will turn out, state by state. http://www.politicsandchristianity.com/2008/01/p-predictions-for-republican-race.html ]

4 comments:
Wow. Those guys in the videos are brilliant!
Get some rest there, big guy. You'll be passed out in your algebra book today after that stressful night!
I am still on Christmas vacation. (Although that is mostly because Chelsea and myself have been sick.)
I love those videos.
Hi Zach,
Janet sent me the link to your blog since I commented on your comment at hers.
I'm an Iowan and I went to my first caucus last night. Weird and unpatriotic as it sounds, I've never been inspired to go before...guess there have been too many solid double term republicans. So my 21 year old daughter and I were first timers. Stood out in the cold for 20 minutes because the place was PACKED out. The crazy turnout took the party by surprise.
I thought for sure that Romney or Paul would have it sewn up since their signs were everywhere. But we Huckabee supporters are low-key and mean business I guess. I have a great feeling about the future of his campaign.
Enjoyed your videos. : )
There is always a time for a first!!!
Ron Paul supporters are loud. ; )
Zach Ivins
www.christiancomedyvideos.blogspot.com
Post a Comment