Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Mike Huckabee Det. Economic Club Speech
Posted by
Zacchini
at
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Labels: Humorous, Mike Huckabee, Movie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a Magician/ Christian/ Christian Magician/ SAM member/ SYM member/ RISM member/ SYM 29 member/ NLSM member/ ADHD member/ oh look a bird/ Storyteller/ Magical Storyteller/ Chess Player/ Home-Schooler/ School-Homer/ Humorist/ Funny Guy/ Funny Magician/ Funny in general/ Creative/ Creative Magician/ Creative Storyteller/ Creative Genius/ Evil Genius/ ME! I JUST GOTTA BE ME!
Posted by
Zacchini
at
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Labels: Humorous, Mike Huckabee, Movie
1 comment:
If you can't watch the entire speech. (Which I HIGHLY recommend.) I suggest you watch the fifth and final part of the speech. The audience asks questions and the final question Mike Huckabee knocks it out of the park. Note that Huckabee does not know what he is going to be asked and he turns the question into the end of a great speech.
MIKE HUCKABEE '08
Post a Comment