
Today is my Birthday! Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday toooooooo meeeeeeee, Happy Birthday to me!
Am I 1, Am I 2, Am I 3, Am 4, Am I 5, Am I 6, Am I 7, Am I 8, Am I 9, Am I 10, Am I 11, Am I 12, Am I 13, Am I 14, STOP!
I have two goals for the month of October.
The first is to book two Magic shows. So if you need a magician (or know someone who does) contact me at zacchini@snet.net.
My second goal is to have 100 people read and comment on my blog.
I need YOUR help!
At the bottom of each message there is a link that says 1 comments or 2 comments etc. Click on that link and write your message.
If you have a User Name than use that. If you don't click on the link that says other and write your name but add something that makes you unique for example I am in a homeschool co-op so my friend posted as danielfromco-op so I know who it is. I know 4 chelsea's/chelsey's so that should be interesting.
When you post tell me what you like about my blog, what stuff you want to see more of.
I am going to start a email alert for when a new post is on here. If you would like to be on this alert send you email to zacchini@snet.net.
Today I was in Church [with a small c ; )] and I was thinking about how although it was my birthday God still deserved praise and how everyday is his day even when everybody else considers it's your day or their day. Just so food for thought (and mighty tasty too).
Fighting the Good Fight,
Zach The Magical Storyteller
Sunday, October 01, 2006
I had my Birthday in Crocs!
Posted by
Zacchini
at
Sunday, October 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
WHy didn't you tell me you dork!!!!!!!!!! My goodness. I hope your birthday was amazing!! God Bless,
Chelsey with a Y
A tip from Mrs. King: Add the "e-mail this post to a friend" feature at the bottom of your posts. It may increase your exposure as friends will be able to e-mail your writings to their friends, etc., etc., etc.
Oh, and BTW, Happy Birthday!
Ah, man! I didn;t know it was your birthday. Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment